Supervision and commissioning of installations
We undertake the supervision and hydraulic, mechanical and electrical commissioning of your installations, including:
- Saving staff resources: facility, procurement and specialist staff.
- Reducing lead times by coordinating between equipment supply and installation.
- Comprehensive guarantee of the assembly.
- Technical development and execution in detail.
We include the following services:
- Control of the system’s hydraulic connections to the installation lines.
- Control of the hydraulic suction circuit.
- General control of the system’s internal hydraulic circuits.
- Perform hydrostatic testing according to manufacturer’s standards or established project-specific procedures.
- Submission of the corresponding report.
Electrical system maintenance
- Control of equipment connections to the installation.
- Checking the connections of other system components (e.g. frequency inverters) and their compatibility according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Verification of signal transmission and reception.
Water operations test
- Verify that all equipment is in proper mechanical and electrical condition according to the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Verification that the limit operating points specified by the manufacturer on the equipment are reached.
- Verification that the associated safety and control elements are functioning as defined in the documentation provided.
- Confirmation of the calibration of the fittings you apply, in communication samples with the DCS of the installation.
- Operating samples of local control panels.
- Collection of representative data from samples and development of graphical documentation (calibration curves).